divendres, 16 de juny del 2017



Hello guys here you have my reflection of this year. This is more personal but I hope you enjoy it!

MY REFLECTION
This year has been incredible, this year I have learnt loads of things and new English stuff, I have learnt the amazing passive and I am so proud about it!;) But I have been stressed too, but in my opinion in the worst moments you find the best of yourself and thanks to English I know more things about me and I realized that I am able to overcome everything I want, with a lot of effort of course.
This year a new Abril appeared, I am more mature and I am glad about it too. Through the year different hardships appeared but I could go through them!
This year has been amazing and one of the main reasons are my classmates, they have teached me more than grammatic could teach me.
I am so thankful for being part of 3Wep class.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada